Russian Corporate Law Services
Marks & Sokolov attorneys provides corporate advice to Russian businesses, from small entrepreneurs to large corporations. We handle wide-ranging projects for clients, from shorter-term discrete matters, such as drafting and negotiating one-off agreements (e.g., shareholders agreements and non-disclosure agreements), to longer-term more complex commercial transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
- Business entity formation in various jurisdictions.
- Drafting operating/shareholder/member agreements.
- Advising on corporate governance and meetings of the board and shareholders.
- Structuring of business relationships.
- Purchase and sale of a business including due diligence.
- Obtaining tax-exempt status.
- Developing forms for procurement and sales.
- Drafting and negotiating all kinds of agreements.
- Advising on personnel matters including employment and non-compete agreements.
- Negotiating premises and facilities leases and related agreements; and,
- Advising on intellectual property protection.